Take a moment to get acquainted with CDIF/3 and NEX User Zone regulations and policies. They describe the terms and conditions of using the User Zone resources, provide information on important applicable rules and, last but not least, have been established to ensure a convenient and continuous access to services for our users.
§ 1. General Provisions
- These regulations (Regulations) set out the terms and conditions for use of the CDIF/3 and NEX User Zone.
- The CDIF/3 and NEX User Zone (Zone) available at https://www.cdif3.com/?section=/strefa is an Internet-based service that facilitates the use of the CDIF/3 and NEX diagnostic system (System).
- Only an owner of a CDIF/3 or NEX diagnostic tool (Tester) can become a user of the Zone.
- In order to start using the User Zone, it is required to provide one's personal data, create a login and password, enter details of the purchased tester and accept these regulations.
- The owner of the Zone is Axes System Sp. z o. o. based in Gdansk, Poland, ul. Raciborskiego 35, KRS No. 0000444422 (Operator), which is also the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- In order to use the User Zone, it is required to have computer equipment with optimal parameters as indicated under https://www.cdif3.com/?section=/porownaj.
§ 2. Functionalities of the CDIF Zone
The CDIF and NEX Zone allows for the use of the following functions:
- download of software updates for the System,
- data edit,>/li>
- error notifications,
- subscription renewal,
- repair status overview.
§ 3. Terms and Conditions of Use
- It is prohibited to:
- disclose login and password to third parties,
- distribute contents of the Zone without the Operator's consent, other than materials published in the "Press Releases" section,
- violate the integrity of data contained in the Zone,
- obstruct the use of the Zone to other Users in any way,
- conduct unlawful activities when using the Zone,
- supply unlawful content to the Zone.
- Should any of the cases referred to in Section 1 apply, the Operator has the right to temporarily restrict access to the Zone. Repeated infringements from the same person may result in permanent denial of access to the Zone issued by the Operator.
- The User shall immediately inform the Operator of any existing problems relating to the function/operation of the Zone, in particular when it can be assumed that these problems have an impact on operational security of the Zone.
- The User may at any time delete their personal data from the Zone. To do so, delete the user's account under: https://www.cdif3.com/?section=/strefa/konto/usun.
- Complaints concerning the functioning of the Zone are accepted at email@example.com handled within 30 days from the date of sending. The complainant will be informed about the outcome of the complaint handling procedure by e-mail
- The User shall immediately inform the Operator of any existing problems relating to function/operation of CDIF/3 Web portal, in particular when it can be assumed that these problems have an impact on operational security of the ICT Infrastructure.
§ 4. Responsibility of the Operator
- The Operator is not responsible for the improper operation of the Zone:
- when malfunction of the Zone is beyond Operator's control,
- due to technical and maintenance works being carried out.
- The Operator assumes no liability for the correctness of third parties' databases made available together with the System.
- The Operator shall immediately remove any content in respect of which a substantiated written information is received that the content constitutes a violation of third party rights - upon this third party's request.
§ 5. Final provisions
- These Regulations may be subject to change,Users will be informed about any change bu notice sent to an e-mail address indicated during the registration.
- If the User does not accept all terms and conditions of these Regulations, the User shall cease to proceed with the registration or immediately delete their personal data from the Zone.