We kept busy in spite of the summer vacation and released the September-October 2017 update in the beginning of September. It offers support for new vehicle models, such as Audi A4, Skoda Superb III, Kia Optima, Jeep Renegade, Chrysler Town & Country and others.
Our experts did not spare efforts to enhance the existing models with new control units and to introduce new functionalities to optimize your work. Improvements have been made in areas reported by our users. It is thanks to cooperation from our users that we were able to optimize the contents of the database, for example for Renault and add new control units, improve the existing, and introduce new functionalities.
Our team of experts in serial diagnosis, electronics and IT are continuously working on development of further car models and the CDIF/3 software itself.
The following changes and improvements were introduced in the current software edition:
- VAG GROUP - new models of Audi A4 (8W), manufactured since 2016, and
Skoda Superb III (3V), manufactured since 2015, were added
- HYUNDAI/KIA - a new model of Kia Optima (JF), manufactured since 2016, was added. Plus a list of 33 control units for this model. The supported engines include: 1.7 CRDi, 2.0CVVL, 2.0MPI, 2.0 T-GDI, 2.4GDI.
- RENAULT - control units added and enhanced for Megane/Scenic III, Fluence, Trafic II ph2.
- MERCEDES - scan and group check (simplified selection) option provided for the A Class W176 model. Improvement of the scan option in E Class W212. New functions available for control units, i.e. diesel particulate filter regeneration, adaptations after component replacement, learned values reset, diesel particulate filter replacement procedures etc.
- BMW - Series F- some of the missing descriptions for DTCs were added thanks to sessions reports and worklogs sent by our users.
- JEEP - new model – Renegade, manufactured since 2014, was added.
Control units for this model were provided with identifications and fault code readout functionality.
- CHRYSLER - Town & Country, manufactured since 2007, was added together with identifications and fault code readout functionality.
- LANCIA - tyre size programming function added to Lancia Thema (2011).
- FIAT - the model 500X was amended with parameters/live data, activations and adaptations.
Proxy alignment procedure was added to the component Body Computer for the following models: Alfa Romeo (model: Giulietta, Mito), FIAT (model: 500, Doblo II, Ducato III FL, Grande Punto, Fiorino/Qubo, Punto Evo), Lancia (model: Ypsilon II).
- DODGE - parameters and adaptations added for the model Nitro.
- OPEL - scan option for Corsa D and Zafira B was optimized.
- FORD - Transit Connect II added for diagnosis.
- NISSAN - Patrol Y61 was added for diagnosis.
Fault code readout functionality was improved.
- VOLVO - the function of combustion of soot particles in DPF was added in diesel engines for 12 different models.