When ordering one of our products, you have the consumer protection guarantee covering time from the date of purchase, regardless of manufacturer's warranty policy. The following rules are applicable to complement the entitlement and are not intended to restrict or modify the consumers' protection guarantee rights in any way .
The consumer guarantee covers the entitlement to return and exchange the product within 14 calendar days (the actual time frame can vary depending on local regulations) from the date of delivery (depending on the actual date of reception of the product), whereas the returns may be required within 15 calendar days (the actual time frame can vary depending on local regulations) from the date of delivery (depending on the actual date of receiving the product). Please contact Axes System (manufacturer of CDIF/3) for more information. Please contact our hotline to request product return or exchange.
- Within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery, if the product doesn't have a manufacturing defect, wasn't activated and still is in "as new" condition.
- Within 7-14 calendar days from the date of delivery, if the product has a manufacturing defect.
Return will not be granted in the following cases:
- Return was requested beyond 14 calendar days of delivery
- Product sent in for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments, packaging, and has cracks, scratches and/or dents
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with
- Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood.